1. “Clinical Profile of Chikunguniya in Infants” presented Dr.Jospeh, Dr.Shibi, Dr.S.Letha,
Dr.C.Jayakumar and Dr.K.M.Gopinadhan – published by IJT on February 2009.
2. “Clinical Profile and Etiology of Fiabetes Mellitus with onset at less than 6 Months of age”
presented Dr.Joseph, Dr.Shibi, Dr.P.savida and Dr.S.Omana – published by ITP December
3. ‘Kawasaki’ – presented by Dr.Joseph, published in IP.
4. ICMR project RNTCP – outcome of DOTS therapies in children.
1. “Rickets in Children- Clinical Profile and Etiology”
-Dr.Praveena.N.B- 2007 -2010
2. “A study on the Clinical Profile of Neonatal Seizures”-Dr.Sabin.P-2007-2010
3. “A study on Epidemiological Factors and Clinical Profile in Snake Envenomation in the
Pediatric Age Group – 0-12 years” -Dr.Sureshbabu.C- 2007-2010
4. A Study on Clinical profile & follow up of Pediatrics Kawasaki Disease- Dr.Divya Davis
5. Low Birth weight and Risk Factors of Neonatal period - Dr.Nisha.V.Krishnan
6. Correlation between Nutritional Status of Children with Pneumonia In the age group of 1- 5
yrs - Dr.Baby Sangeetha
7. Study on Clinical Profile, Prognostic factors & treatment outcome of ALL Cases treated by
MCP 841 – Dr.Shahin.S
8. Etiological Profile of Hemodynamic Instability in Pediatrics age group - 1yr – 12yr- Dr.Diya
9. Clinical Profile of Pediatric HIV – Dr.Udaya Emmanueal
10. Role of Inhaled MgSO4 in Management of a/c Exacerbation of Asthma-Dr.Priyanka Devapal
11. Incidence of Senosonary Neural Hearing loss detected by Universal Neonatal Auditory
Screening Programme Secondary to Hyperbilirubenemia - Dr.Sumi K.V